Sony Online Entertainment Sold, Renamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenjitamura

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2012
"It also means new exciting developments for our existing IP and games as we can now fully embrace the multi-platform world we are living in,"- More SoE games getting Mac and Linux support maybe???

mortuum

Honorable
Mar 28, 2012
This is getting tiresome. SoE has been tossing their games around a lot. I will never forget the whole mess with pro.sibien games. We had to merge all our accounts with their service 4 years ago, and then after they broke the deal we had to "unmerge" our accounts for SoE. It was hell for some due to inactivity or negligence, with the loss of some expansion's, DLC and bought content from all their games And that was the second and third time respectively a similar case happened.

I hope history won't repeat itself.

Any move away from a burning ship is a good move. The PS division is doing fine, but the rest of the company has been having problems for years; any division that can break free of the mother ship disserves congratulating!

targetdrone

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2012
Isn't Smedley the guy responsible for the NGE to SWG? Isn't he also the same guy that said that it would not be possible to buy guns and gear in H1Z1?

Vuuyan

Reputable
Feb 3, 2015
Everquest is and always will be the greatest MMO! all the rest are pretenders. I hope they can keep it the way Sony did it for so long.

mamasan2000

Distinguished
BANNED

From what I've read, it was Lucasarts behind that thing. Because everyone should be able to be Jedi or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.