Sony Screenblast 3.0 New Version Coming?

MRS wrote:
> Anyone know if and when the next version comes out?

Probably not for a while, it hasn't even been out a year.
But who knows what Sony will do. Since it's the low
end product, it's probably not where the bucks are.
You can get one at half.com for twelve bucks and
upgrade it for $30. Make sure you get the manual,
as that's where the serial number was located on mine,
and you need that number to order the upgrade. I'm
going to upgrade mine to Vegas, because I can't live
with the crippled features any longer. I just wish it
wasn't so ugly now.