• Now's your chance to speak with MSI directly! Join our AMA and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Ask your questions here.

Catch the next Tom's Hardware livestream on May 28 at 2PM Eastern: Catch the show here!

Need Hardware Help? Include the Info Requested Here.
  • Join our Best PC Builds competition and get on the Tom's Hardware home page. Check it out here.

Sony Suspends UK Sales of Xperia Tablet S

Status
Not open for further replies.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
The Xperia tablet hasn't been successful here at all, I've seen.. One maybe..?
Everyone else either has an iPad or ASUS Transformer/Nexus 7 or Samsung tablet.

To be honest, I didn't even know Sony released a T3 tablet.

greghome

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009
[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]The Xperia tablet hasn't been successful here at all, I've seen.. One maybe..?Everyone else either has an iPad or ASUS Transformer/Nexus 7 or Samsung tablet.To be honest, I didn't even know Sony released a T3 tablet.[/citation]

That never stopped VIA :p

Well at-least Sony as admitted the problem and is going to fix the one's sold and solve the problem instead of blaming the users or telling them they are holding it wrong! If I did want/need a tablet it would be a Sony after getting the Sony Xperia ion I have been very pleased with it. For the price if Free I could not beet it with a 4.6 inch screen 720p display (323 ppi pixel density) and a 12 MP, 4000x3000 pixels camera and now it is running ICS.

may1

Distinguished
May 7, 2009
[citation][nom]bryonhowley[/nom]Well at-least Sony as admitted the problem and is going to fix the one's sold and solve the problem instead of blaming the users or telling them they are holding it wrong! If I did want/need a tablet it would be a Sony after getting the Sony Xperia ion I have been very pleased with it. For the price if Free I could not beet it with a 4.6 inch screen 720p display (323 ppi pixel density) and a 12 MP, 4000x3000 pixels camera and now it is running ICS.[/citation]

Nor did they tell their customers that their products will get better through feedback iPhone5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts