Question Sorry for Dumb question - But will this cable work? Upgrading from RX 570 to RX 5700 xt

Dec 8, 2022
I'm changing my old RX 570 to a XFX RX 5700 XT THICC III - And I'm confused if these cables will work that are included with my power supply, Here is the image
Sorry again about the dumb question - I'm pretty new to this.

Nephern

Proper
Sep 20, 2022
Oh, no dont plug that in.

you will have to get a new power supply or get an adaptor that uses same voltage and pin selection of the original power supply, if i may ask, what psu are you using?

Dec 8, 2022

you will have to get a new power supply or get an adaptor that uses same voltage and pin selection of the original power supply, if i may ask, what psu are you using?

This one: https://www.lc-power.com/en/product/pc-power-supply-units/office-series/lc600h-12-v231/

Nephern

Proper
Sep 20, 2022
i highly reccomend that you buy one from corsair or evga, that one ive never heard of and i do some far and wide searching for pc hardware.

i reccomend something like a 650w or 750w from Corsair or EVGA.

Nephern

Proper
Sep 20, 2022
its not a fire starter but its like cracking an egg straight into the trash

at least thats my opinion, i had a friend that used one and it went out like right after the warranty expired.

DSzymborski

Titan
Meh, the BQ isn't particularly good, though it runs rings around the LC600H, which probably shouldn't even be in the current system. It's on a fairly low-end Andyson platform (the higher-watt ones on a mediocre HEC one).

ASK THE COMMUNITY