LORYT699

Prominent
Apr 6, 2022
Hi,
There is any was to sort/search a case by size and gpu clearance?
Somthing like a database of all case with a sorting tab for filetrs?
Anyway I m looking for a case(atx) with a gpu clearance between 340-360(I d like 360 cause new gpus) and no more long then 40cm/42 with a good price and not more then 85.
I ve already seen the forge that actually are very good, some by aerocool and the lian li(are soo expencive).
I m also thinking to build a wooden one cause I can t find nothing

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
It's hard to sort cases by gpu, as that number changes according to whether hdd cages are involved or not. To compound matters, many vendors only list cases with a single number, with hdd cage installed, and you need to hunt through the fine print to see if the cage is removable or not and overall dimensions if it is.

Easiest way to find a case is process of elimination. Use pcpartpicker.com, and browse through all of them, looking at the pictures. Make a list of all the ones you like the looks of. Then start eliminating according to different criteria such as costs, size etc. Then eliminate all those that research shows as not fitting your gpu size.

You'll end up with 3-5 cases that fit all your criteria needs, that's when you ask or read professional reviews on the individual cases and eliminate all but 1 or 2. Make a choice.

Reactions: Dark Lord of Tech

LORYT699

Prominent
Apr 6, 2022
Best i know is pcpp: https://pcpartpicker.com/products/case/

Now, while it doesn't have GPU length filter per se, but if you were to "build a PC" in pcpp, and add in e.g 300mm GPU, and then start picking the case, pcpp will factor in GPU length and displays only those cases that will fit the 300mm GPU.
Oh! Thanks, I didn t know it will delete the non compatible case, usually it say"you have a compatibility issiue", I will try.
Thanks

LORYT699

Prominent
Apr 6, 2022
It's hard to sort cases by gpu, as that number changes according to whether hdd cages are involved or not. To compound matters, many vendors only list cases with a single number, with hdd cage installed, and you need to hunt through the fine print to see if the cage is removable or not and overall dimensions if it is.

Easiest way to find a case is process of elimination. Use pcpartpicker.com, and browse through all of them, looking at the pictures. Make a list of all the ones you like the looks of. Then start eliminating according to different criteria such as costs, size etc. Then eliminate all those that research shows as not fitting your gpu size.

You'll end up with 3-5 cases that fit all your criteria needs, that's when you ask or read professional reviews on the individual cases and eliminate all but 1 or 2. Make a choice.
Yea, for example msi forge 101 or somthing like that say that vga clearance is 300 and then in the photo there is a 320cm gpu and there still have space, is annoying.
btw thanks