SOS Help ME chose

Solution
xDDD

Don't listen any of the eBay guys. They are complete rip-offs. I would take the HD 3000 over the A6 APU anytime. And that thing costs $300. For that price I think you can do with an A8.

And also, you can install a new GPU to the Lenovo computer.

loki_lokster

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2012
For the price its definitely worth considering. The graphics card is an R5 so don't go expecting huge results out of it, but to answer your question yes it will run tf2 and cs2 for sure just not on high res/quality. Same goes for csgo you'll be able to run it (i'd expect at about 30 fps) on relatively low-medium settings, but if its just the gameplay you're after then go for it dude.

bryceberger

Honorable
Dec 2, 2015
I was told by a gamer him self online that this would run faster then the one i have listed(http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883798396&ignorebbr=1). I was also told that 4gb of memory is to little, now is that true or not? If it is should I still buy this computer then upgrade the memory to 8gb later so it would be better in the long run. Or should I stick with the one I listed.

loki_lokster

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2012
From the looks of that link, it doesn't even have a graphics card so you'd be running off the CPU's graphics chip (Intel HD series) which isn't as good as a dedicated card like the R5. The amount of RAM you need is completely dependent on what you want your PC to do. 8GB ram is great for gaming because you can dedicate at least 4gb to the game and leave the remaining 4gb for processing, OS, etc.
Although the second link has a better CPU, its lack of a dedicated graphics card makes it slightly less favorable in comparison to the first link.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
In the future, please just ask your original question one time (not six). The other (5) threads have been closed as duplicates.

The Lenovo would be a faster PC for most uses, BTW. But for gaming, you would need to install a discrete GPU (like a GTX 750ti) and add some memory (8GB recommended). 250GB HDD is pretty small, but will suffice for the short term. Adding storage is easy.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
The Lenovo still have a stronger CPU. Dual core AMD CPUs are not going to compare to an i7.

Lenovos aren't "sexy", but they last forever and are usually very quiet and are built from decent components.

What is your total budget to spend on a PC?

xDDD

Don't listen any of the eBay guys. They are complete rip-offs. I would take the HD 3000 over the A6 APU anytime. And that thing costs $300. For that price I think you can do with an A8.

And also, you can install a new GPU to the Lenovo computer.

Solution