SOS! HELP! Where to plug in the 6 PIN PCI Express cable to GEFORCE GTX 645 on my ALIENWARE X51?

Robban91

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
So I (sigh) accidentally disabled my integrated intel graphics card on my desktop computer when trying to force it to use the Nvidia instead. Now I can´t see anything. The whole screen is black. I searched around for a solution. I must reset my BIOS by popping out the CMOS battery. In order to that, I must first lift out the graphics card "cage", so i can get access to the battery. Unforunately, I don´t remember how the 6 pin pci express cables where plugged in to the graphics card ( which is a Nvidia Geforce GTX 645 ) I just can´t seem to find a port where it would fit.
The computer is almost new and I screw it all up.
I REALLY need help with this, It´s really hard using a computer when you can´t see anything. And I don´t think I have any warranty left on it when I have already start fiddling with it right?
If someone have any other, better solutions, please do share them.
Thanks a billions billions for answers to this question! I don´t know what to do!

Robban91

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014

Robban91

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
Can´t I just copy and paste my images here directly? Do I need imageshack? Then you´re better off googling it up. And it does use 6 pin pci cables. They´re just hanging around now...

You said... So I (sigh) accidentally disabled my integrated intel graphics card

If you remove the Nvidia card and plug the monitor cable back into the integrated, the motherboard will reenable the onboard. It's only disabled if another videocard is being used.

Robban91

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
Never mind, folks. I solved it awhile back. Jackhiy was right, it doesn´t even use a pci. That´s why there are no slots on it.
So I unplugged and replugged the cmos battery and now I can see again. I went to device manager in safe mode and activated the integrated graphics card and now everything is back to normal.
Thanks for your answers!

Jackhiy

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014

no problem just here to help