SOS info for custom built PC

ConstantineMH

Reputable
Jun 13, 2014
Hello to everyone that might have stumbled across this thread! Me and my best friend are trying to built up custom gamer PCs and we`re having difficulty in picking out the best parts we can afford!
I`ve been trying my best to research reviews, critics and comparisons between the pieces we`re considering to purchase but I`m having a terrible time figuring out what`s the best components!

>>>[CPU] We`re standing in between ||AMD FX 8350(AM3+,4,0 GHz,16 Mb) @ 181euros|| or any other model in the same price, or lower that the majority will recommend due to better performance.

>>>[Graphics card] As of that, we`re standing between ||Sapphire R9 270X 4GD5 DX Boost OC|| & ||Sapphire VGA PCI X R9 280 3GB GD5 Boost|| (MUST NOT BE CONFUSED WITH 280x). We are having a great difficulty figuring out which one of the two is the best for gaming, talking about demanding games such as DayZ Standalone, BF4, etc-etc-etc. We like to play on full display settings so we`re seeking the best of these two. If there is another suggestion around the price of 240euros, we`re open to consider and take in mind the suggestions!

This is all for now, thanks for your time and the wisdom you`re sharing with me! Have a lovely time.

Solution
The 4690k is going for 179 euros and will beat the 8350.
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/intel-cpu-cm8064601710803
The 4Gb 270x IMHO is a waste. Any game(watchdogs is about it) that will come close to using that much vram will be limited by the GPU. you would need 2 in xfire to make use of that much vram and for what that would cost you'd be better off with a 290 or 290x. So between the 2 the 280 would be the better choice, it has 3gb of vram amd a gpu powerful enough to utilize it.

bignastyid

Titan
The 4690k is going for 179 euros and will beat the 8350.
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/intel-cpu-cm8064601710803
The 4Gb 270x IMHO is a waste. Any game(watchdogs is about it) that will come close to using that much vram will be limited by the GPU. you would need 2 in xfire to make use of that much vram and for what that would cost you'd be better off with a 290 or 290x. So between the 2 the 280 would be the better choice, it has 3gb of vram amd a gpu powerful enough to utilize it.

Solution