Sotha Sil, Dome of Serlyn

How do I get to the other side of this fabricant producing machine?

flip

> How do I get to the other side of this fabricant producing machine?

This one bothered me for a while too. For the life of me, I'm still not
sure how exactly I did it. I must have killed dozens of Fabricants in the
process before I somehow managed to be inside that thing when the correct
door was open. Still not quite clear how I managed it, unless it was just a
matter of too many corpses piled up inside the entrance or something like
that...

"fj" <flippingflapjacks@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How do I get to the other side of this fabricant producing machine?
>
> flip

Never mind I got it.