gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

In shadows of undrentide, Kobold Caverns, how do you open the final door at
the back?? I noticed the rock with the keyhole in it outside, but cannot
find a key anywhere for that either..

By the way it is HELL playing as a Sorcerer.. Does it get easier at higher
levels? I am lvl 4, and get beasted by embryonic Kobolds!! :D

Gary wrote:
> In shadows of undrentide, Kobold Caverns, how do you open the final door at
> the back?? I noticed the rock with the keyhole in it outside, but cannot
> find a key anywhere for that either..
>
> By the way it is HELL playing as a Sorcerer.. Does it get easier at higher
> levels? I am lvl 4, and get beasted by embryonic Kobolds!! :D

It might help if you use a crossbow for a while, and have magic as
backup. Of course, for all I know, you might be doing that already.

Gary wrote:
> In shadows of undrentide, Kobold Caverns, how do you open the final door at
> the back??

You have to either gain the cooperation of the kobold Master Jumper, or
find a secret door.

> By the way it is HELL playing as a Sorcerer.. Does it get easier at higher
> levels? I am lvl 4, and get beasted by embryonic Kobolds!! :D

Hm, I would expect it to be easy.

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Pity I have killed every Kobold.. And neither can I find a secret passage!

Gary wrote:
> In shadows of undrentide, Kobold Caverns, how do you open the final
door at
> the back?? I noticed the rock with the keyhole in it outside, but
cannot
> find a key anywhere for that either

The key if further inside the kobold cavern, behind the secret door you
can't find (that the master jumper would have helped you with, if he
were still alive :)

> Gary wrote:
> And neither can I find a secret passage!

You may need to boost your Search skill (or your INT), or boost
Doorna's INT

> By the way it is HELL playing as a Sorcerer.. I am lvl 4, and get
beasted by embryonic Kobolds!!

What spells do you have, and what henchman? Use Doorna as your meat
shield, Xerox or whatever that annoying half orc's name is, is the most
useless hench person ever. Hopefully, you're not rushing into melee!

On 26 Jan 2005 05:58:32 -0800, alordofchaos@yahoo.com wrote:

>Gary wrote:
>> By the way it is HELL playing as a Sorcerer.. I am lvl 4, and get
>beasted by embryonic Kobolds!!
>
>What spells do you have, and what henchman? Use Doorna as your meat
>shield, Xerox or whatever that annoying half orc's name is, is the most
>useless hench person ever. Hopefully, you're not rushing into melee!

I started SoU with an imported 7th level mnk/ftr/weapon master from the OC.
That turned the kobold cave into the most entertaining dungeon evar!

--
Hong Ooi | "COUNTERSRTIKE IS AN REAL-TIME
hong@zipworld.com.au | STRATEGY GAME!!!"