Sound Blaster not found

When I type "devpre devupd.inf" from the CD service pack
6a nothind appears to me, my sound card is invisible...
no sound...

Ciao

pnpisa driver is probably not installed. You should be able to use the
driver supplied from the NT install CD. Try removing and reinstalling with
the OS supplied driver. Then
I/O = 220
IRQ = 5
Low DMA = 1