Sound card for HyperX Cloud Stinger?

Nikityy987

Reputable
Mar 7, 2015
Hello i recently bought some sound cards for my headset and all of them are cheap and low quality and they have terrible audio and my friends can hear what is playing on my headphones ! I dont wanna plug my headphones to my motherboard because the audio is too low and im not pleased with it !
Recommend me some high quality and echo cancelling sound cards for my headphones! Thanks in advance !
RANGE FOR SOUND CARD - 50$

Lutfij

Titan
Echo cancelling happens on a software level. Did you see if listen to this device was turned off?
echo-robot-sounds-howling-problem-win7B.jpg

Unchecked means disabled.

What sort of a sound card are you looking for? Internal or external? If internal, what slots are available to you?

Nikityy987

Reputable
Mar 7, 2015
Yea all turned off ! I checked.
Im looking for all type of sound cards!
I have 2 PCI-E free slots!
MOBO:Asrock B360M-HDV with slot with video card in it,the others slots are free !

Nikityy987

Reputable
Mar 7, 2015
CPU:i5 8400
Mobo:Asrock B360M-HDV
Ram: Kingston HyperX 2666mhz
SSD:Western Digital Green 120 GB
GPU: Asus Strix Gtx 960 2GB GDDR5
PSU: Seasonic S12II-520
Chassis: deepcool tesseract bf
Bios: Stock Bios with Mobo

Lutfij

Titan
Now uninstall Realtek drivers and reinstall with the latest then use Realtek Audio Console(in app store). Connect headset with splitter to rear panel, check, and then with front panel, then check to see if audio issue is resolved with audio echo'ing. Mind if I ask where you're located? Got a preferred site for purchase?