Sound Card

Hi, Does anybody know how to find out what sound card you
have via the computer, as i need to install a driver for
mine, but do not know what sound card I have,

Thanks,
Matt

bill

"Matthew Dean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, Does anybody know how to find out what sound card you
> have via the computer, as i need to install a driver for
> mine, but do not know what sound card I have,
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Right click 'my computer' properties/hardware/device manager...look down the
list for the sound card and do the same right click properties

Bill

Hello

Can you provide your pc type or model such as like
compaq, ibm, hp, etc. Or try the link below.

How to find out your pc hardware:
www.belarc.com

Alvin