Question Sound coming through mic as well as my voice

Oct 31, 2019
So I have a Corsair Gaming VOID PRO Surround Headset, and up until yesterday it started to play the sound I can hear through my mic, but you can hear my voice as well as the sound playing in the background, it was working a few days ago, and I do not know why it has suddenly gone like this. If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated.

Just tried it on another computer and it works fine, what should I do then because it must be something on my computer.

Go to device manager and select your system sound chip then click properties go to drivers and look for updates. If that fails go to the motherboard manufacturer's website and search for your specific motherboard. there you should find drivers that you can download and install. Finally go to the corsair website look for your headset and re download the drivers for it as well

Oct 31, 2019
Go to device manager and select your system sound chip then click properties go to drivers and look for updates. If that fails go to the motherboard manufacturer's website and search for your specific motherboard. there you should find drivers that you can download and install. Finally go to the corsair website look for your headset and re download the drivers for it as well

How can I uninstall the drivers to my headset so I can reinstall them?