Sound Control on System Tray

I can't find this option. Always used it when running W2K. How can I get
it to work for Windows XP.

JCO wrote:
> I can't find this option. Always used it when running W2K. How can
I get
> it to work for Windows XP.

Go to

Control Panel - Sounds, Speech and Audio Devices (Sounds And Audio
Devices if in Classic View) - Sounds And Audio Devices.

In the Volume tab click on "place volume icon in task bar" and click
Apply

Robbie

That is where I was looking... but must of over looked and jumpped to the
conclussion that MS moved it. Found it now... thanks.