Sound crashing when using push to talk

Mar 3, 2018
When i use push to talk at first i dont crash but if i keep using it consistently while on discord with my friends my sound will crash because i realise that my friends can no longer hear my mic on discord or ingame. I then alt tab to see whats going on to find that things like chrome tabs have stopped responding then i right click volume at bottom right and open sound then that stops responding so i end up having to just restart my pc. This happens on multiple games not just one so it must be a pc issue. I use a sennheiser pc 373d and have realtek drivers disabled and sennheiser drivers enabled. Still i am having these weird crashes please help ive suffered from this problem for so long.

Mar 3, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from ahmed_fayrooz-ali : "Push to talk constantly while on discord causes weird pc crashing"

When i use push to talk at first i don't crash but if i keep using it consistently while on discord with my friends my sound will crash because i realise that my friends can no longer hear my mic on discord or in-game. I then alt tab to see whats going on to find that things like chrome tabs have stopped responding then i right click volume at bottom right and open sound then that stops responding so i end up having to just restart my PC. This happens on multiple games not just one so it must be a pc issue. I use a Sennheiser PC 373D and have Realtek drivers disabled and Sennheiser drivers enabled. Still i am having these weird crashes please help I've suffered from this problem for so long.