Status
Not open for further replies.

MeneerWitte

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012

:hello:

Kindly I ask your attention. :D

Well, youngster

Kindly I ask you to update the information regarding to this matter, normally!

What we normally need to know is firm name/hardware name and type when it's installed ad a home computer, a desktop version. And the sound card has to be separated from the main board.
When the sound card is onboard, we need to know the main board firm name/hardware name and type version.

When having a laptop/notebook, we need to know the firm name/model name and type name/numbers/letters.

Well, your lucky today! :D

You can do it online if you like. There are websites where you actually can have your system checked for drivers/software and updated if there are any.

Start your browser, use different search engines and use different phrases:

Website for detecting my hardware

There you will find links for having it done almost automatically. :pt1cable: :D

Well, if you want to do it yourself and you know your OS version x32 or x64 and the sound card or the main board on-board sound item, you can go to the firms website (for on-board, go to the main board website) and try to find the auto detect and install option, or you can fill in the questions ad support and/or downloads or similar to that and after pressing next/enter or whatever, it will guide you to the website where you can find the needed download. And maybe you can find there more information about the hardware you are using.

Bookmark the websites for the hardware/software updates, you can create a folder/map with the name updates or with a name you prefer yourself.

:non: Don't forget to create a restore point before installing the software! :non:

Hopefully I let you known enough and that you will find the answers you seek! :D

Good luck and have fun doing it! :D

Best Regards,

MeneerWitte

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS