Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

i had to reload windows XP because of a virus and now i
can get my speakers or sounds to work. sound options and
prperties dont seem to be working

Jason, hopefully you have the Software CD that came with the Computer.
It should have the Audio Drivers
on it. If not I could still help but I need to know the make and model
of Motherboard or Sound Card. If you
don't have that info go here. www.belarc.com and download their
system inventory utility. It's free.