Question sound is coming out mono no matter what i do

Jul 3, 2020
motherboard: asus 570x plus/br

i hear right side and left side at the same time on the right side. when testing those windows "try out your sound" both come on the right side.

what i did: everything i could in windows configuration and one thing is certain: is not windows, cause, everything is set to stereo and the L/R is balanced. i plugged like 3 times the HD AUDIO just to make sure it wasnt loosy or wrong put. reinstalled a bunch of drivers too. also changed the headset audio splitter for another one, so its not that either. also tried front panels but my pc doesnt recognize them, doesnt make any sound when connecting there. the headset is functioning fine in my notebook and phone.

there is this one curious thing happening also: when i let my cable this way (not 100% connected) i can hear both sides. im gonna index the pic so u guys can see.
IMG_20200704_000239.jpg

i guess everything i can do is say to asus that they gave me a faulty motherboard??

Jul 3, 2020
Have you try to plug in directly to the motheboard port instead of splitter ?
yes, it says that it cant find an audio or microphone source. i dont know if i have to configurate something in order to work cause it wont go automatically. my pc also says that "a connector has been conected" it doesnt seem to understand that is a headset/headphone.