[SOLVED] Sound is too low on its full capacity, even on headphones.

moehamm

Reputable
Jul 5, 2019
To start, I had a Conexant drivers pre-installed, The driver is bad because its settings are very limited, and no spatial sound can be enabled.
Deleted them and rolled back to the default HD Audio Device which has a slightly better sound quality and variety of settings also a Windows Sonic for Spatial Sound. The thing is the sound is extremely low compared to the Conexant drivers.

Tried installing the Realtek drivers, but they aren't showing up on Device Manager. So I'm limited between those 2 drivers each one having their own problem that are driving me mad.

Solution
Hello

Can you please share the source of the drivers you're downloading from? Microsoft strongly recommends to get them from the vendor's official website, and then update them via Windows updates or Device Manager.

If everything mentioned above is true in your case, please try updating the BIOS and see if it helps.

Feel free to report back for any further assistance.

Cheers!!
Hello

Can you please share the source of the drivers you're downloading from? Microsoft strongly recommends to get them from the vendor's official website, and then update them via Windows updates or Device Manager.

If everything mentioned above is true in your case, please try updating the BIOS and see if it helps.

Feel free to report back for any further assistance.

Cheers!!

Solution