[SOLVED] sound issue

HazardCaution

Reputable
Sep 4, 2015
could anyone help me on a solution? i noticed that when listening to music the sound is pretty low, what i have found out is when i go into the speaker properties and advanced if i change the default format then the music plays louder, its perfect and probably what it should be playing at, once the song switches the volume returns low again, repeat the process and it is loud. i have no idea what is going on.
(note) - the volume does not change and stays at 100 during it getting louder by changing default format and when it is low the volume is still at 100.

any ideas appreciated

Solution
Hello

Can you please tell which media player are you using to play the music or videos? You can also try checking the Volume Mixer, and confirming if the volume bar of the media player is set to a lower value.

In addition to the above, you can try the methods given in this thread and see if any of these helps.

If nothing works, please try removing the audio driver, obtaining a latest version from the vendor's official website, and installing it from the start.

Feel free to report back if the above solutions don't solve your problem, and you need any further assistance in this.

Cheers!!
Hello

Can you please tell which media player are you using to play the music or videos? You can also try checking the Volume Mixer, and confirming if the volume bar of the media player is set to a lower value.

In addition to the above, you can try the methods given in this thread and see if any of these helps.

If nothing works, please try removing the audio driver, obtaining a latest version from the vendor's official website, and installing it from the start.

Feel free to report back if the above solutions don't solve your problem, and you need any further assistance in this.

Cheers!!

Solution