Sound loops and bluescreens

Aakash294

Honorable
May 8, 2015
Hi,

So it's been a several months since I'm having this issue so yeah here's the problem,
everytime I play League of Legends or any other game (mostly league), the game runs fine for 30-40 minutes or so but as I keep playing, the game starts freezing for a bit every few minutes. Apart from that, the game sound also goes sometimes, for example: League of Legends has background music thingy being played in the background while gaming, so the music goes off and all I can hear is the sound of abilities now. Soon, the game will freeze again but this time for 45-60 seconds.
After the freeze is gone, it'll run for 5 seconds again and this will keep going on. When the screen comes back, the sound loops, and freezes again. All of this leads to random bluescreens at freeze points.

I have also resetted my Windows a couple times, which makes the game run fine for 1-2 days and then again this problem starts happening. Believe me or not, I have also tried using my friend's windows disc to install a new copy but this issue just keeps coming back.

I know that my Hardware can handle the game. I get 120 fps at medium settings @1600x900.
I'm guessing a hard drive error but I'll let you guys decide.

Also, I had crc error a few days ago, which I fixed by running chkdsk and I remember geting CRC error a few months ago too.

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Specifications ;

i3 540 3.06 ghZ
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
4 GB 1333mhz Kingston memory
250 GB WD Hard Drive
Intel DH55TC MoBo

Oh and yeah I've downloaded NVIDIA's 341.95 drivers EVERYTIME I reset the windows or something. Maybe that's causing this problem?

TRENDING THREADS