[SOLVED] Sound problem (electric noice)

slotter89

Prominent
Dec 12, 2017
Hello everyone, i have problem with pc sound. When use mic. for recording or conversation (skype, discord...) one or five times in 1min, no rules, PC or people hear something like sort "zZz", like electric noice. I was change Mic, Headphone, and at the end USB sound card. Didn't solve the problem. Does not matter is mic. in sound card on motherboard or in USB sound card.
Is it motherboard problem? Can someone help me?
Sorry for my bad english :)
TY

Solution
You are getting static noise due to grounding issue. Possibly your building is grounded properly (electricity is not earthed) and that is the reason you are getting this issue. You can verify this by disconnecting your Laptop from charger and do some recording or skype call, you should not get any static noise.

If you are using USB microphone, you can buy USB Isolator. It may solve your problem.

If you are using 3.5mm Jack Microphone, you should not get static noise. If it is still causing the issue, you can buy external high quality Sound Card e.g. Steinberg Sound Card. You would also require 3.5mm to XLR converter. This setup is going to be little expensive.
Sep 14, 2019
You are getting static noise due to grounding issue. Possibly your building is grounded properly (electricity is not earthed) and that is the reason you are getting this issue. You can verify this by disconnecting your Laptop from charger and do some recording or skype call, you should not get any static noise.

If you are using USB microphone, you can buy USB Isolator. It may solve your problem.

If you are using 3.5mm Jack Microphone, you should not get static noise. If it is still causing the issue, you can buy external high quality Sound Card e.g. Steinberg Sound Card. You would also require 3.5mm to XLR converter. This setup is going to be little expensive.

Solution