[SOLVED] sound problem

Aug 10, 2020
my realtek speaker is flickring randomly whenever iam watching any video after few minutes its flickring non stop plz tell if there any solution

Solution
iam using acer aspire 5 proce. i5 8gb ram 1tb nvidia mx130. whenever iam watching videos after some times audio automatically gets on of on of countinously and video flickering playing in slowmo and when i disable my sound card realtek video get back to normall but with no sound obviously.. is there any solution

Check for Windows updates, video, sound card drivers and BIOS update from Acer. If this happens to online videos played in a web browser make sure that is also on the latest version.
Realtek does not make speakers, they make sound cards. What exactly do you mean by "flickering"? That is usually talked about with lights not audio. Is the audio cutting in and out? Need full system specs, is it a laptop or desktop? Does it work normally in games or other audio sources? Is Music OK? Did you try local videos like a DVD?

Aug 10, 2020
Realtek does not make speakers, they make sound cards. What exactly do you mean by "flickering"? That is usually talked about with lights not audio. Is the audio cutting in and out? Need full system specs, is it a laptop or desktop? Does it work normally in games or other audio sources? Is Music OK? Did you try local videos like a DVD?
iam using acer aspire 5 proce. i5 8gb ram 1tb nvidia mx130. whenever iam watching videos after some times audio automatically gets on of on of countinously and video flickering playing in slowmo and when i disable my sound card realtek video get back to normall but with no sound obviously.. is there any solution

Check for Windows updates, video, sound card drivers and BIOS update from Acer. If this happens to online videos played in a web browser make sure that is also on the latest version.

Solution