Question Sound related problem.

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
I have noticed while gaming and having my discord and talking to my mates through discord, my game freezes for a few seconds and my sound also does that what i noticed is, when that happens my pc somehow switches from my razer kraken pro to the montior or the realtek thing

How can i fix that even after disabling all of them and leaving my headset only it creates another problem that i cant hear my mates and it still freezes and shows that theres no volume that it still keeps trying to switch to realtek even if its disabled
I need a solution to this, this is pretty annoying tbh.

Thank you.

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Well an update, i disabled realtek and the nvida thing and quit discord calls and its back to normal like nothing happened, i legit dont know anything windows 10 is [watch your language] weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
whenever am in a call on discord or playing game and be in a discord my pc starts acting weird towards the sound, it keeps trying to output the sound from realtik but i already disabled it, but it still keeps trying to switch between it and my razer headset, even if its disabled which leads to the PC losing sound for a sec and then a freeze comes and sound comes back and it keeps repeating so please, any way to fixing this?