[SOLVED] Sound stops working after some time.

Iniaskle

Commendable
Mar 5, 2019
Hi!

I use the jbl flip 3 as speaker for my pc, the problem is that if there is no sound on windows for about 20 seconds, the speaker will stop making noise, If I play audio again I have to wait 10 seconds or so and the sound will jump back on. It's very annoying, I've tried diffrent aux cables, and used the case audio input and motherboard audio input and all have the same problem. I don't know if it's the speaker or windows 10. Could someone please help?

Thanks!

Solution
Hello

I was wondering if you tried checking for BIOS updates, Windows updates, audio driver updates, and graphics driver updates?

If everything is updated, please try rolling back graphics and audio drivers to their earlier built and see if doing so fixes the issue.

If the problem persists, please try Running the SFC /SCANNOW Command to let Windows detect and automatically rectify the error.

Feel free to report back for any further assistance.

Cheers!!
Hello

I was wondering if you tried checking for BIOS updates, Windows updates, audio driver updates, and graphics driver updates?

If everything is updated, please try rolling back graphics and audio drivers to their earlier built and see if doing so fixes the issue.

If the problem persists, please try Running the SFC /SCANNOW Command to let Windows detect and automatically rectify the error.

Feel free to report back for any further assistance.

Cheers!!

Solution