Did you go to Control Panel>Sound and Audio Devices>Sound and look in
there. See if any Mute boxes
are checked. Select Advanced and make sure all the sliders are way up.
"von" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i have lost the sound on my com. i haved tryed all i know
> to do

i have done all of that and still no sound
>-----Original Message-----von
>Did you go to Control Panel>Sound and Audio
Devices>Sound and look in
>there. See if any Mute boxes
> are checked. Select Advanced and make sure all the
sliders are way up.
>"von" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>> i have lost the sound on my com. i haved tryed all i
know
>> to do
>

>.

Nottingham Gate 2001

"von" wrote:

> i have lost the sound on my com. i haved tryed all i know
> to do

Von

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2004

tell me what good it done to repost what i had already
posted ? i need to know what to do von