[SOLVED] Soundblaster zxr crashes on new Ryzen build

Aug 19, 2019
Hi
I have this problem with my new Ryzen build .My creative zxr sound crashes after 10 min in games...only way i can get it to work is turning off Digital live and activate it again in the soundblaster control panel… and then it crashes again and again :(
I tried realtek onboard audio and there is no problem. Installed win 10 build 1903 from usb and Amd chipset driver 1.07.29.0115, and besides the sound, the system just runs like a dream :D

3900x
asus rog swift x570 f Gaming
Corsair mp600 PCIe 4.0
G.Skill TridentZ 3600 C16

Solution
Finally found a solution :) i bypass the digital live by using the option " Play stereo mix to digital output "
Now there is no problems , seems to be the Digital Live not working properly… why ? doesn't have a clue… maybe the win 10 1903 build causing trouble or it is the Zxr who need's a major update :confused_old:
But another thing i noticed is that the annoying stuttering is gone:love:
Thx for the help guys
Looking in device manager my ZxR is on version 6.0.102.50, im on the latest windows 10 version and all updates are installed.

How are your speakers connected? I use the volume break out controller and plug my headphones into it or swap out those for my monitor speakers.

Aug 19, 2019
I have tried all drivers from the support page SBZxR_CDL13_1_01_01 and 05 with no succes...
Im using astro a40 and a optical cable from Zxr to Mixamp pro, in windows sound settings the output is set to speakers (2-sound blaster Zxr) and input Microphone (2-sound blaster Zxr).

Aug 19, 2019
Finally found a solution :) i bypass the digital live by using the option " Play stereo mix to digital output "
Now there is no problems , seems to be the Digital Live not working properly… why ? doesn't have a clue… maybe the win 10 1903 build causing trouble or it is the Zxr who need's a major update :confused_old:
But another thing i noticed is that the annoying stuttering is gone:love:
Thx for the help guys

Solution