[SOLVED] Soundblasterx g6 Cancer

Nov 24, 2020
Hello everybody
was doin a look around for a new sound card and came acrros the soundblasterx g6 ..ask a few questions
and somebody told me to stay clear as it an cause cancer..is this just BS our what

Solution
Hello everybody
was doin a look around for a new sound card and came acrros the soundblasterx g6 ..ask a few questions
and somebody told me to stay clear as it an cause cancer..is this just BS our what

If you are talking about the warning labels that California has put on everything with "this product has materials that are known to cause cancer... " you can ignore that. They put that on everything short of milk and bread.
Hello everybody

If you are talking about the warning labels that California has put on everything with "this product has materials that are known to cause cancer... " you can ignore that. They put that on everything short of milk and bread.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS