source for Video Ram (pole Position)

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

HI all,

I am looking for a source for Video Ram for my pole position. It has
lost the top half of the screen. I can only see the car and the bottom
half of the track. If you all know a place please let me know. I have
been looking but most likly not in the right places. :) Talk to you all
later on,

James

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Maybe here:

http://www.arcadechips.com/

or

http://www.therealbobroberts.com

I don't know for sure as I am not familiar with those boards.

Pat D.