South Korean Court Delays iPhone, iPad Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

reprotected

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
People complain about not enough competition, but when we reduce competition that is already losing it's market to competitors, it's all of a sudden good? What happened to the competition is good philosophy?

division_9

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2011
I used to hate Apple and favour Samsung. But now that both companies are trying compete via lawsuits instead of actual market competition I just feel ashamed of them both.

christarp

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
[citation][nom]boyabunda[/nom]iPhone 5 ban = betterment of the community[/citation]

yeah cause no competition is a good thing!!

G

what competinion. Its apple they dont want competition. Then want to f......ing ban everyone.

rohitbaran

Distinguished
[citation][nom]christarp[/nom]yeah cause no competition is a good thing!![/citation]
The very existence of apple means competition can't be there. Read about their recent removal of google map app by a dev?

halcyon

Splendid
Apple is going to lose some relevant support with all this negativity... They make a decent enough product line (that I actually like) but the press sure is making them look bad and at least some of it has to be accurate. I hope they don't have to hurt too much to correct their maligned ways.

kinggremlin

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
[citation][nom]boyabunda[/nom]iPhone 5 ban = betterment of the community[/citation]

A community of educated citizens that can read = even better.

It's the last generation of products that was banned, iPhone 4 and iPad 2, not the iPhone 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.