john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo,misc.consumers (More info?)

By the looks of RipOffReport.com, Soyo is scamming a lot of people
with their "rebates"

<http://www.ripoffreport.com/results.asp?q1=ALL&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0&submit2=Search%21&q5=soyo&Search=Search>

I wish I did my homework on these crooks before I purchased a
motherboard last May! Six months and counting... no $50.00 rebate.

caveat emptor!

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo,misc.consumers (More info?)

I think the new store should be called SearsMart.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo,misc.consumers (More info?)

Ignore that last post.

If you go to palces like http://www.fatwallet.com you cna find
numerous compliants about SOYO and others who don't honor rebates.

TRENDING THREADS