SP 6 for WINNT4

Does anyone konw where MS hides the SP6 for WINNT 4.0
WORKSTATION?
I downed sp6symi, sp6i386 and sp6patch. When these wer
run it said they were for the low security version.
Then downed WTSI386 and sp6patch_i386. These said they
were for SERVER versions only.
Tried to buy a copy and cannot find where to buy it.

Can any direct me to the url or MS page? Thanks.
LarryD

You can navigate to;
http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/downloads/recommended/SP6/128bitX86/default.asp
for high encryption or

http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/downloads/recommended/SP6/x86DLType.asp
for standard encryption

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"LarryD" wrote:
| Does anyone konw where MS hides the SP6 for WINNT 4.0
| WORKSTATION?
| I downed sp6symi, sp6i386 and sp6patch. When these wer
| run it said they were for the low security version.
| Then downed WTSI386 and sp6patch_i386. These said they
| were for SERVER versions only.
| Tried to buy a copy and cannot find where to buy it.
|
| Can any direct me to the url or MS page? Thanks.
| LarryD

Thank you for the reply. I downed the files an dit still
says that there is a problem. Right now the system is at
SP4. Does it need to be put to SP5 before SP6 or SP6a?

newsgroup.
>Microsoft Certified Professional
>Microsoft MVP [Windows]
>http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>

>"LarryD" wrote:
>| Does anyone konw where MS hides the SP6 for WINNT 4.0
>| WORKSTATION?
>| I downed sp6symi, sp6i386 and sp6patch. When these wer
>| run it said they were for the low security version.
>| Then downed WTSI386 and sp6patch_i386. These said they
>| were for SERVER versions only.
>| Tried to buy a copy and cannot find where to buy it.
>|
>| Can any direct me to the url or MS page? Thanks.
>| LarryD
>

>.

Service packs are cumulative so no you can go straight to SP6A. What
problem?