Commendable
Oct 16, 2016
Helped a friend build a computer,

Win 7 Ultimate x64
i5 6500
RX 480
240gb SSD

No AV installed

Came time to install service pack 1, it downloads just fine in Windows update, "installs", requires a reboot, then will stop at 11% and proceed to revert changes.

Sfc /scannow did not show any issues in the dialog. Spent 4 hours looking at error logs and searching for diagnoses, but nothing I have tried has worked. No change booting in safe mode. Tried installing the update form a download, no luck. I renamed the softwaredistribution folder, didn't fix the problem.

Errors are 800b011 and 0x80070490

System update readiness tool shows everything is good, everything is normal till the install after it reboots.

Maybe there something obvious in the logs i'm missing? CBS and APISetuplogs are included in attached zip file. http://www.mediafire.com/file/9on63d5lg10r2ba/Error+Logs.zip

Thanks in advance.

Solution
Are you using a hacked version of Windows? I find it a bit odd that anyone would purchase a new Win 7 Ultimate version now for a new system. A new Windows 7 disk would include SP1 already, both Windows 7 licenses I see on Newegg include SP1. We can't help you with running an illegal copy of Windows.
Are you using a hacked version of Windows? I find it a bit odd that anyone would purchase a new Win 7 Ultimate version now for a new system. A new Windows 7 disk would include SP1 already, both Windows 7 licenses I see on Newegg include SP1. We can't help you with running an illegal copy of Windows.

Solution