Sp2 effect on DSL

I ordered the sp2 disc and installed on another computer that has a DSL
line. Unable to get the DSL connection to function. When I look at all
network connections it shows the DSL line "blocked by firewall". I turned
off the MS firewall and still can't get the DSL to activate.

FM

Your DSL provider may have their own connection software,
which you need to place in the firewall list. Don't connect
without a firewall, or you will have more trouble from
worms.
Check the DSL ISP for their FAQ.

"FM" <fm@ncinternet.com> wrote in message
|I ordered the sp2 disc and installed on another computer
that has a DSL
| line. Unable to get the DSL connection to function. When I
look at all
| network connections it shows the DSL line "blocked by
firewall". I turned
| off the MS firewall and still can't get the DSL to
activate.

| FM

TRENDING THREADS