I upgraded to SP2 three days ago. Since that time I have to sign in with a
password to check email on outlook express. Fortunately, I remembered my
password and could open my emails, but my wife and daughter don't remember
theirs. Is there any way to either retrieve their passwords from somewhere
or open the emails in the folders using the MAIN IDENTITY's tools or options
or whatever? How can I reset the program NOT to require passwords once
again?

thanks
rp

Hi

Have you tried the passwords for their ISP's email accounts? Please try the
following article regarding the saving of passwords:

"Your Outlook Express Password Is Not Retained in Windows 2000 or XP"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;264672&Product=oex

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User