SP2 Problem

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

I tried installing SP2 on my laptop with XP Pro so I can use the new WPA
protection technology but when it gets close to finishing, each time it says
access is denied and SP2 starts uninstalling. I tried getting the WPA patch
from your site but it does nothing and my computer always asks for the WEP
key instead.. Please help me ASAP as i've been suffering this problem for a
very long time...thanks.

As you have SP2(hope you install it successfully) so you dont need the WPA
patch anymore (its for SP1).

"..." wrote:

> I tried installing SP2 on my laptop with XP Pro so I can use the new WPA
> protection technology but when it gets close to finishing, each time it says
> access is denied and SP2 starts uninstalling. I tried getting the WPA patch
> from your site but it does nothing and my computer always asks for the WEP
> key instead.. Please help me ASAP as i've been suffering this problem for a
> very long time...thanks.

Have you activated your XP with Microsoft?

Bill Crocker