Tim

When I install SP2 on my computer, I 'm unable to get email. A dialog box
pops up asking me for my password, which I type in. It rejects my password
sayingit wrong. Ihave did this several times and I have to restore my
computer without the SP2 update. Can somebody help" Thanks

Same happened to me. I have broadband and reset my password to something else
and it works just fine now. Hope this helps.
Cybergirl

"Tim" wrote:

> When I install SP2 on my computer, I 'm unable to get email. A dialog box
> pops up asking me for my password, which I type in. It rejects my password
> sayingit wrong. Ihave did this several times and I have to restore my
> computer without the SP2 update. Can somebody help" Thanks

I had the same same situation. I have broadband, and changed my email
password and everything works fine now

"Tim" wrote:

> When I install SP2 on my computer, I 'm unable to get email. A dialog box
> pops up asking me for my password, which I type in. It rejects my password
> sayingit wrong. Ihave did this several times and I have to restore my
> computer without the SP2 update. Can somebody help" Thanks

I had the same problem. I use broadband, had my password reset to something
different and now everything is fine. Hope this is helpful