kim

Hi,

I am getting an message up when installing a program.

I have installed this program on to another computer the
same as mine and it works ok.

When I install it on my I get the following:_

Ulead VideoStudio Installshield Wizard:-
There is not enough space to install these option(s).
Please free up disk space or modify your selections.

I have used 8.84Gb on my hard drive and have 47.0Gb free

I have done disk clean up, defrag, empty temp files and
scanned for virus etc.

I have 2Ghz 768 Ram 60 Gig drive and windows Xp with all
the updates.

Any ideas.

Kim.

It sounds like you have plenty of space to install to.
The only thing I can think of is the location to where it
is trying to install. It should be installing
to "C:\program files\etc......" or something of that
sort. While installing, the program should show you where
it is installing to. Find out where and go from there.