Space Hulk Making a Return in 2013 with Co-Op

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
as a big fan of 40k in general i can't wait to play this.. it helps that blod angels are one of my main two 40k armies (10k points orks, 7k of blood angels and 2k of eldar)

i have yet to be disappoitned with a 40k video game space marine is really fun and the dawn of war series was great

bobusboy

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
I really enjoyed fire warrior, and then DOW and DOW 2 and spacemarine have all been awesome.

also @ g00fy I thought 3k marines and 2k nids was a lot lmao

hate machine

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
IOS dev porting crappy touch games to the pc. Think I will pass ... as much as I love Warhammer this is just going to be another forgettable mobile os game.

Also...

gooby pls

RADIO_ACTIVE

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]hate machine[/nom]IOS dev porting crappy touch games to the pc. Think I will pass ... as much as I love Warhammer this is just going to be another forgettable mobile os game.[/citation]
I didn't read that anywhere, maybe I am missinformed, but thats not how I took the article at all.

hate machine

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
[citation][nom]RADIO_ACTIVE[/nom]I didn't read that anywhere, maybe I am missinformed, but thats not how I took the article at all.[/citation]

Go look at the dev's portfolio which is nothing but iOS games (with 2 PC ports), then look at the quality of this trailer and then go look at the quality of their other TBS games. Not hard to come to these conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.