space loot

when i first started fighting in space i was getting some decent loot
from blow up spaceships. now i am getting nada.
any ideas?

mike allegretto wrote:

> when i first started fighting in space i was getting some decent loot
> from blow up spaceships. now i am getting nada.
> any ideas?

Sometimes loot is better. Sometimes it's not.

I like Lok for lower tiered loot. I can collect lots of loot fast there.
However, sometimes loot just doesn't drop.

CH

"mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> when i first started fighting in space i was getting some decent loot
> from blow up spaceships. now i am getting nada.
> any ideas?

Kill higher tier ships

Or, your inventory is full. Go back to the chassis dealer and sell some of
your loots!