Spacetime Finally Bridges iOS, Android and PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoof_hearted

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
I still refuse to get with the MMORPG way. The idea of paying a recurring fee for a game. Now you have to pay for virtual stuff ?!?! This kind of theft should be illegal. I hope they crack this and make the stuff worthless.

MxM

Distinguished
May 23, 2005
[citation][nom]hoof_hearted[/nom]I still refuse to get with the MMORPG way. The idea of paying a recurring fee for a game. Now you have to pay for virtual stuff ?!?! This kind of theft should be illegal. I hope they crack this and make the stuff worthless.[/citation]

How one can pay for virtual stuff? All software which is sold and licences IS virtual stuff. Bits are virtual. To think about, even services like Netflix, movie theaters and conserts gives you virtual product. Why do you pay for them?

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]hoof_hearted[/nom]I still refuse to get with the MMORPG way. The idea of paying a recurring fee for a game. Now you have to pay for virtual stuff ?!?! This kind of theft should be illegal. I hope they crack this and make the stuff worthless.[/citation]
the selling of "virtual stuff" is the reason developers are able to make more "virtual stuff". As long as there are people willing to pay for it, they can make it and profit, because their doing a service people are willing to pay for.

Just like TF2. They opened the mannco store in game so people can buy hats. They made insane amount of profit from that and decided to make the game f2p, and people are still buying $2.50 keys, $7.50 hats, and $12 signs. Its basic business.

G

Looks like they fixed the crash some people were having at character select, it's working for me now.

srgess

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2007
Image all the money from the begening all this useless virtual stuff we would had put that money into research and find a way to cure all cancer and shit like that! Of course people are buying this dont want evolution, they want fun lawl

G

technically they aren't virtual. All data is stored with electrons so basically your buying electrons.

Status
Not open for further replies.