[SOLVED] Spare renderer

Solution
In win 8 and before there was only about 16 svhost running at any time, as many processes were running under one as a group. I can't remember which version of win 10 they did it in, but now every process that runs has its own service host for the most part, there are still a few groups but no where near as many.

From what i read the spare renderer should only show on the chrome taskmanager, not the windows one.

so if you do ever see it again, screenshots would be nice.

manolis kokotsakis

Honorable
Mar 9, 2019
Sorry for the delay sir.
i cant find the exe name . I go to task manager, from top right up, in chrome. more tools/task manager. I only see this running. I cant find any exe.
If i do , right click down and task manager, i dont see it. Is it different task manager ? I dont understand.

Colif

Win 11 Master
In win 8 and before there was only about 16 svhost running at any time, as many processes were running under one as a group. I can't remember which version of win 10 they did it in, but now every process that runs has its own service host for the most part, there are still a few groups but no where near as many.

From what i read the spare renderer should only show on the chrome taskmanager, not the windows one.

so if you do ever see it again, screenshots would be nice.

Reactions: manolis kokotsakis
Solution

TRENDING THREADS