Sparkle is the best video card company.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidsnake718

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009
EVGA has the best warrenty and their step up program is unique... Their packaging and clocks are also right up there as well as their quality. Sparkle uses cheaper see through plastic, basic coolers, dismal heatsinks, and the color of the board looks like its actually cheaper color and material wise from EVGA and XFX cards... Sparkle has that "cheap" feel, not so good clocks, poor software...much like Palits board, coolers and plastic....

G

I bought a silent cooling Sparkle 9400GT. I have been very happy with it. Although its no gaming card I managed to enjoy playing Crysis Warhead on it without having to turn down settings much and playing on a 19" Dell LCD. Probably my biggest concern is not with Sparkle but with the fact of using only a heat sink with no additional cooling help. Playing a game like Crysis I am thinking this card must be getting pretty hot. If I were any kind od frequent gamer I would avoid any kind of silent cooling as most would probably agree. But for the rest of us its perfect! I have bought XFX cards in the past and almost always have they failed within 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts