SPDIF option in audio playback missing after Windows 10 update

Oct 14, 2018
After Windows 10 October update, the SPDIF option for my audio output and input seems to be missing.

There used to be more options than NVIDIA but now there is only these 4, and none of them are connected to any of my audio jack. Now I cannot in anyway get audio on my PC to work. I used to be able to rollback on updates to mitigate the problem (it first happen on the first update of this year), but now I cannot go back to previous version.

I appreciate all help in advance, thank you.

Lutfij

Titan
When you say October update, are you referring to 1809 or 1803? You may want to see if you have any BIOS updates pending. See if uninstalling and reinstalling your audio drivers helps. Lastly you need to see if there are any other issues apart from the audio options being limited...in which case you're probably best off reinstalling OS(after backing up critical content) after recreating your bootable installer.

Mind sharing your full system's specs?
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Oct 14, 2018
Thank you for replying
When the problem first appeared it was in 1803 update, I tried installing new audio drivers back in August but to no success (Sound Blaster). Though I do not know how to update BIOS.

As for my system's specs it is
CPU: Intel Core(TM) i7-6700K
Motherboard: GA-Z170X-Gamin 7
Ram: 8GB
SSD/HDD: around 2TB
GPU: GeForce GTX 960
PSU: CX 750M
Chassis: