[SOLVED] Speaker static noise when pc is off

Aug 27, 2020
I am using a bt speaker for my pc with an aux cable. When pc is on, it is working without problems. But when I shut down the pc, it makes weird static noise. I think it is because of motherboard electiricty because there was no issue like this with my previous motherboard.

Motherboard: Msi b450m-a pro max
PSU: FSP FSP500-60AHBC 500W

Last edited:
Solution
Make and model of your PSU? If the specs to your system are listed in your sig space, please find it in your heart to include them in the body of the thread. Reason behind that is due to the fact that sig space specs can and will change over time, making this thread and it's relevant solutions moot to the user in the same boat as you're in now.

You might also want to see if changing the wall outlet in your room for the PC changes your experience. Also, see if the issue is found with an analog headphone/speaker, not a BT speaker.

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your PSU? If the specs to your system are listed in your sig space, please find it in your heart to include them in the body of the thread. Reason behind that is due to the fact that sig space specs can and will change over time, making this thread and it's relevant solutions moot to the user in the same boat as you're in now.

You might also want to see if changing the wall outlet in your room for the PC changes your experience. Also, see if the issue is found with an analog headphone/speaker, not a BT speaker.

Solution