[SOLVED] speaker static

Brent1369

Prominent
Apr 13, 2019
i have speakers connected to my pc it has a usb and aux if i make the volume higher with the tuning knob the static becomes louder its not a software issue cause even when i disable the speakers the noise still stays.
if i use the speakers on something else this problem does not occur.
even if i plug the usb in a usb connector in a outlet it doesnt occur.
if i put the aux in another device it doesnt happen either(so i would think the usbs give enough power)
so it only happends when both aux and usb are connected to my pc.
does anybody knows how this comes and how to fix it, i dont want to waste a outlet for the usb connection.

Solution
Sounds like the power coming from the computer usb port is not very clean or the speaker usb power is not built well to handle it. I don't see a solution aside from trying different USB ports or another speaker model. I'd suggest getting normal wall powered speakers anyway, anything powered by USB can't be good audio quality.
Sounds like the power coming from the computer usb port is not very clean or the speaker usb power is not built well to handle it. I don't see a solution aside from trying different USB ports or another speaker model. I'd suggest getting normal wall powered speakers anyway, anything powered by USB can't be good audio quality.

Solution