[SOLVED] Speaker system with volume/headphones extension jack

LeVzi

Honorable
Nov 3, 2017
Bit of a wierd one, but I currently have a very old speaker system for my PC, 2 small speakers which are on the desk and a sub which is underneath, and there is an extension volume control with two jack inputs for headphones and mic. I remember it was creative who made it, but unfortunately the volume control / jack inputs is broken and I cannot adjust it. And the headphone jack is dying too, doesnt always work. So I am wondering if I can get something similar, 2 speakers and a sub but with the extension with the volume and headphone jacks , as I need to use headphones a lot in what I do. Thanks in advance.

LeVzi

Honorable
Nov 3, 2017
I can think of several speakers with a headphone jack and a controller puck but don't know of any with a microphone input on it. Aux in yes, headphone jack yes, but not a mic in.

tbh the microphone in isn't really needed, I never use a mic but the headphone extension is essential. 2 speakers and a sub would be ideal. Basically the same as I have. (My headphone cable isnt long enough to reach the rear headphone jack of the soundcard.)

Can you recommend any ?

(Sorry for delay on this, I didnt get a notification in my email)

Reactions: LeVzi
Solution

TRENDING THREADS