[SOLVED] Speakers for heavy metal music

Barrdock

Honorable
Jan 29, 2017
Edifier 1850DB vs Pioneer DX-40 vs Presonus Eris E3,5 BT witch one of those three or something else on this price range is better for heavy metal music listening on my pc?Thank you.

Last edited:
Did you mean Pioneer DM-40?

I can see why the Edifier costs more than the Presonus. Whether they're worth $70 more....tough call. Audiophile stuff rarely carries a linear price/performance curve. I can't find a singular reviewer who's reviewed both units, which is nice to be able to find someone who's done a side-by-side of both/all your candidates.

Barrdock

Honorable
Jan 29, 2017
yes sorry i mean pioneer dm 40,so like the most people you prefer Edifier?just to let you know the price differnce in my country is only 10-20 euro between all those speakers.
Did you mean Pioneer DM-40?

I can see why the Edifier costs more than the Presonus. Whether they're worth $70 more....tough call. Audiophile stuff rarely carries a linear price/performance curve. I can't find a singular reviewer who's reviewed both units, which is nice to be able to find someone who's done a side-by-side of both/all your candidates.

TRENDING THREADS