[SOLVED] Speakers for Yamaha RX-V363 ?

piechockidocent9

Honorable
Aug 30, 2017
Greetings yall good ppl of the forum, I once again seek thy help and expertise in my everyday life.
Not so long ago, july I think it was, I started a topic about resurrecting Logitech GigaWorks G500 speakers with a new subwoofer. Well it worked for a while, quite well I might say minus the failing center speaker which I've replaced with much too big eltax, however as of today the sub I've prchased/replaced died completely.
I have neither the patience nor the skill to further try to patch this thing togehter again so, knowing that the amplituner I have still works perfectly fine, I kindly ask of yall to hint me on buying a decent set of speakers I could connect to said (model in topic) amplituner.

I have the set connected to pc with Sound blaster AE-5 Plus via optical , using mainly for gaming, movies from time to time and rarely heavy music (clasic and modern rock + metal). I don't think I necessarily need 5+1 set, 2 decent and sub + possibly center will do the job.

Thanks a bunch for any input, I know I could go and buy entire new set and have it done with but I'm not raelly that keen on top notch stuff, don't like still working things gone to waste and stuff. Not to mention the amplituner was a suprise gift from my best mate, who donated it to me after seeing me squabble and comes over every week for drinking night, so it just doesn't feel right to scrap it.

Solution
Budget for your set of speakers? Preferred site for purchase? If you want more granularity(and what you might have greater access to), then your location. You could make do with studio monitors if you're only going for a stereo setup.

I don't think I necessarily need 5+1 set, 2 decent and sub + possibly center will do the job.
though I'm also wondering if you need the receiver at all considering you can get good quality, powered studio monitors.

Lutfij

Titan
Budget for your set of speakers? Preferred site for purchase? If you want more granularity(and what you might have greater access to), then your location. You could make do with studio monitors if you're only going for a stereo setup.

I don't think I necessarily need 5+1 set, 2 decent and sub + possibly center will do the job.
though I'm also wondering if you need the receiver at all considering you can get good quality, powered studio monitors.

Last edited:
Reactions: piechockidocent9
Solution

TRENDING THREADS